Today we’re proud to reaffirm our commitment to improving a billion lives with technology by announcing the Employee Experience Manifesto with a consortium of IT and HR leaders who are taking the pledge to put humans first.
Join us and sign the pledge.
– All users have a right to ruthlessly relevant answers
– All users have a right to productive work lives
– Service desk owners must keep the people, not the tools, at the center of their technology ecosystem
– No user should be compelled to log in to multiple systems for a simple question
– All users have a right to a seamless service experience
We believe every employee has a right to feel trusted, valued, and respected. We believe AI should be used to make people better. We believe in using automation to give every employee back an hour a week to be better parents, spouses, friends, and colleagues. We believe this is the future of work.
Sign the pledge today!
You can also share a framed photo of yourself on social affirming your belief in the Employee Experience Manifesto statements with the hashtags #obsessingoveremployeeexperience #employeeexperiencemanifesto. You can either email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it all for you, or, if you’re a DIY-er, download the template and instructions here to do it on your own. Thanks!